Saturday, January 3, 2015

Edible Cookie Dough!

Hi guys! I came across a new treat that takes about 5 min to make.. (if you are a good baker unlike me :P) It's edible cookie dough! Once I made this I immediately felt the need to share it with you guys! I was craving this so much last night so I decided to make it. I came across this recipe from themakeupbydanielle, on youtube, in one of her videos. (Love her!) My family thinks I am so weird for liking raw cookie dough, but it tastes so good! I heard it tastes like ice-cream when frozen:P. Without further ado, here is the recipe! (Credit: http://www.food.com/recipe/egg-free-no-bake-cookie-dough-for-eating-391880 )

Ingredients:

Serves: 8
Yield:
3
cups
Units: US |  Metric
It is currently sitting in my freezer, but my overall thought from tasting it, is that it is a bit flour-y/ you can feel the sugar grams D: I hope the texture feels a little better when it is frozen, but the taste is good! Thank you for reading this short blog post, but I thought y'all would appreciate a good treat!

Until next time,
Morgana<3

1 comment:

  1. Ahh I have no idea why the font is so small on the bottom! It won't let me change it! Sorry guys haha (:

    ReplyDelete